Thursday, January 3, 2013

Starting off the new year

I put some thought into my New Year's Resolution for 2013.

There are actually a lot of things I would like to accomplish and that I am confident will materialize this year. It's difficult to pick just one.

But I believe we shouldn't set our goals too high above our reach -- many of us do, which is why we break our resolutions and give up before Valentine's Day.


I've decided to "share love" and change my attitude starting from this year...or rather, get it back to where it used to be before.

Say what?

What's "sharing love"?


It's one thing to be polite and let things slide and another thing to not let things bother you.

I've noticed that recently, a lot of things bother me and I just try to ignore it.

But wouldn't it be easier to just "don't sweat the small stuff" from the beginning?


I've read somewhere that love is patient. Love is kind. It's humble, gentle merciful and compassionate.

Love isn't only an emotion that we share with the special people around us like friends and family.
And being able to share that with people you don't know would be beneficial not only for others, but also yourself.


So that's my resolution. Stop hating, judging and don't get irritated. Be merciful and let things go...because it doesn't matter!

Happy new years everyone. Hope 2013 brings you lots of love, joy, and happiness!


Here's a picture of the road that leads to our office. Nothing like fresh fallen, white powder snow!



No comments:

Post a Comment